- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth and morality.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In obeying Christ’s command for Water Baptism as a biblical picture of the old life being put away and a new life emerging. In water baptism we publicly display that we identify with what Jesus did through his death and resurrection. By obeying Jesus’ command to be baptized, we identify with the power of the cross and resurrection to deliver us completely from the power and authority of sin. (Mat 28:19; Acts 22:16)
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of spiritual gifts.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the observance of and partaking in holy communion as instructed by our Lord Jesus Christ. (Mat 26:26, 28; 1 Corinthians 11:26-29)
- We also embrace and adopt the Nicene Creed of AD325, The Apostles Creed, and Chalcedon Creed of AD451.
Who is Jesus?
This is the story God is telling:
- Creation: God created a good world (Gen. 1.31, Ps. 19.1-4).
- Fall: Humans sinned, and our sin affected relationships with God, others, ourselves, and creation (Gen. 3:1-19, Is. 53.6, Rom. 1.21-23, Rom. 1:28-32, Gal. 5.19-21).
- Redemption: Jesus, the Son of God, came, died for our sins, and rose from the dead making available new life through Him. (Gen. 3.15, Luke 1.31-35, John 1.1-14, John 3.16, Luke 4.18-19, Rom. 5.12-21, Matt. 28.1-10, 1 Cor. 15.20-28, 1 Tim. 2:5, Matt. 28.18).
- Restoration: As redeemed people, we join God in His work of restoring all things (2 Cor. 5.15-17, Matt. 28.18-20, Gen. 1.28-31, Mic. 6.8, Matt. 5.9) and await Christ’s return (Rev. 22.7).